Monday, December 2, 2013

12/2/2013
Well, this past week has been one of the best weeks i have had on my mission so far! this last week was awesome! i had both a relaxing preparation day and a day off on Thanksgiving. Monday was great! i took a nap and did lots of other fun stuff and then on Thursday i week became awesome! on Thursday in first went to a brunch with some of my investigators here and they fed us some very delicious food! it was sweet pork on bread rolls with red velvet cake! :):) it was so good! so then after that we ran to a park here in town to play some Frisbee golf, the park was actually closed for the winter which is really dumb but yeah, we didn’t play but because i tried to play on Thursday, when i went down to Rocky Mount North Carolina on a companion exchange i told one of the members down there that that is what we tried to do they told me that they have a couple of disks that they don’t ever use so they gave me two more disks ( one is a Valkeri and one is a super cool........i don’t remember) but now i have two sets of disks that i can use now, one for me and one for my future companions! :):) yay! that makes me happy! but after we had ran to the park we then went to Thanksgiving dinner with the Hutchings! they are a very wonderful couple and their son came up for Thanksgiving so they wanted us over as well. brother hutchings is the Ward Mission leader! he is old and awesome! so then after that we ran to a Tattoo shop, yep that’s right, we ran to a Tattoo shop to check up on our investigators who had fed us lunch and we got some super funny pictures with them. i swear, its right out of a church comedy movie, we have seven investigators, three potentials, and five sympathizers all from that Tattoo shop! it is crazy! many of them have baptismal dates and two of them will be getting baptized, hopefully, later in the month! :) they are super close! but yeah! This last week has bee great for me!

This last week has been full of great ups and downs! It was one of the best weeks on my mission and that is because I tried to make it so! And it kinda worked! Thank you Thanksgiving! Wow, Paradox!

Thank you for all of your prayers and such! Everything is working out swimmingly right now! :) I feel great and when I feel depressed or sad I can think of you guys and look at some of the pictures you sent me and I feel happy and great! :) I love you so much! Did you take pictures of Thanksgiving? If so then you should send them to me! :)

Thank you so very much for all that you have sent me so far on my mission! I love all of the Packages and the notes and the letters! They make me happy! So very happy! They make me smile and cry and want to fly! I love you all so much!

I don’t know what I want for Christmas yet! Well I want one thing for sure! I want a calendar from uncle Eric! That’s for sure! I want a calendar of his art work! That would be great!! Also, I want my brown shoes! I have a pair of sweet brown dress shoes at home and I can wear them now cause we can wear Khakis’! YAY! But we have to have brown shoes so I want my shoes if that’s okay! If Austin or kaden wears them regularly then don’t worry about it but if not then will you send them to me? :) that would be great! :)and that is all I can think of!
 
hey, did you get my letter about my fight with a candle? any news on that?? :)

I love you all so very much and I will send you a letter in the week! :)

With lots of love and other stuff from your missionary brother and son!

Elder Anthony Zonts  

No comments:

Post a Comment